23 April 2021 until 15 May 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to selected Boost users who receive the link to participate in the iPrice Survey via Boost push- notification and Boost in- app targeted overlay.
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who successfully complete the questionnaires of the iPrice Survey that was sent via Boost push- notification and/or Boost in- app targeted overlay will be eligible to receive RM10 in their iPrice Wallet in the Boost app.
- The Reward will be credited into the eligible Customer’s iPrice Wallet in their Boost app by 25 May 2021, or any other date as determined by eCode.
- The Reward is limited to the first 500 eligible Customers who have successfully completed the iPrice Survey throughout Campaign Period.
- Each Customer may only answer/ complete the iPrice Survey once under this Campaign and may only receive one (1) Reward under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Reward and the Reward can be utilized for any transactions with Boost.
- The Reward must be utilized by 30 June 2021. Any unutilized Reward shall expire and shall be forfeited without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode or iPrice.
- Partner represents, undertakes and warrants that:
- for any personal data of individuals that Partner will be or may be disclosing or discloses to eCode, that Partner has prior to disclosing such personal data to eCode obtained consent from the individuals whose personal data are being disclosed, to:
- - permit the Partner to disclose the individuals’ personal data to eCode for this Campaign; and/or
- - permit eCode to collect, use, disclose and/or process the individuals’ personal data for the Purpose;
- any personal data of individuals that the Partner will be or is disclosing to eCode are accurate and complete, and that none of it is misleading or out of date as of the date of this Marketing Collaboration Form. Further, Partner shall give eCode notice in writing as soon as reasonably practicable should it be aware that any such personal data has been updated and/or changed after such disclosure;
- it shall at the request of eCode, assist eCode to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 , the applicable regulations, subsidiary legislation, guidelines, orders related thereto and any statutory amendments or re-enactments made of the PDPA from time to time. In this regard and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this includes but is not limited to the Partner executing such further documents as eCode may require and/or the Partner making arrangements for additional form(s) and consent(s) to be completed and signed by individuals whose personal data are provided by the Partner to eCode; and
- for any personal data of individuals that the Partner will be or may be disclosing or discloses to eCode, that the Partner is validly acting on behalf of such individuals and that the Partner has the authority of such individuals to provide their personal data to eCode and for eCode to collect, use, disclose and process such personal data for the Purpose.