- What is DuitNow QR?
DuitNow QR is Malaysia’s national Quick Response (QR) standard established by PayNet under Bank Negara Malaysia’s Interoperable Credit Transfer Framework.
- What is DuitNow QR for Merchant?
DuitNow QR for Merchant is Boost’s merchant acceptance service that enables merchants to receive payments from customers through a DuitNow QR code. Merchants would only need to display one DuitNow QR code, in order to accept payments instead of having to display multiple QR codes at their payment counters or generate from Boost Business App.
- Who can apply for DuitNow QR for Merchant?
DuitNow QR for Merchant is open to all merchants who have already signed up as Boost's Merchants.
- How does it differ from the existing QR payments offered by Banks and e-Wallet providers?
DuitNow QR allows interoperability between all participating Banks and e-Wallets.
5. How will DuitNow QR benefit my Business?
Businesses enjoy lower cost, consolidated statements for easy reconciliation, and no longer need to display many QR codes at payment counters.
- How do I apply for DuitNow QR for Merchant?
You may submit your application request via https://signup.boost-my.com/
- Can I request for more than one (1) QR Code for the same account?
Yes, you may request more than one (1) QR Codes based on multiple stores or outlets.
- How do I ensure that the DuitNow QR Code is tied to the correct merchant Account before I start using it?
Check if the merchant outlet name displayed on the QR Code matches your registered outlet’s name.
Scan the QR Code and make one (1) transaction to ensure the QR Code has been linked to the correct account number. You will receive a push notification upon successful transaction.
For every transfer or payment made, check and confirm the transaction date, time and amount based on the push notification from the Boost immediately. As an additional precautionary measure, you may also request your customer to display the fund transfer confirmation slip to you.
- Where can I use the DuitNow QR for payment acceptance?
Merchants may use the DuitNow QR service anywhere within Malaysia.
- Can other banks or e-Wallet users make payments by scanning the DuitNow QR code?
Yes, DuitNow QR code is interoperable. As long as the payer’s issuing Bank has enabled the payment process via DuitNow QR, the transaction will be accepted.
- Do I have to pay for this service?
No, you do not have to pay for this service. It is FREE for customers.
- When will I receive the payments?
All payments should receive instantly, and settlement is subject to terms and conditions.
- Where can I get further assistance and information on DuitNow QR?
For further assistance and information, you can reach us via email at email@example.com or call at 03-2260 9494. Our business hours are from Monday to Sunday, 9AM - 9PM (including public holiday).