22nd March 2021 until 1st April 2021
This Campaign shall be applicable to Boost users who are randomly selected by eCode to receive the Survey (as defined hereunder) via e-mail.
- Between 22nd March 2021 and 1st April 2021, Customers who successfully complete the questionnaires of the Campaign (made available to the Customers via e-mail) will receive 700 Boost Coins.
- The Reward will only be credited into the eligible Customer’s BoostUp account in the Boost app within three (3) working days after the end of the Campaign Period.
- Each eligible Customer may only answer/ complete the Survey once under this Campaign.
- Each eligible Customer may only receive one (1) Reward under this Campaign.
- Participation in this Campaign is limited to one thousand (1,000) Customers only during the Campaign Period on a first come, first serve basis.
- Each Reward shall be subject to the Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUp” Feature Terms and Conditions.
- Each Reward must be utilized by 31st March 2022, after the same is credited into the eligible Customer’s BoostUp account, failing which the Reward shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have received the Reward under this Campaign are not entitled for the default Boots Coins which is tied up to their BoostUp level.
By proceeding to view, answer and complete the Survey under this Campaign, you, the Customer, have read and agreed to accept the terms of Axiata Digital eCode Sdn Bhd’s Privacy Notice (click here to view and read the Privacy Notice), and you will be deemed to have consented to and authorized Axiata Digital eCode Sdn Bhd to collect, obtain, store, disclose and process your personal data provided in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
For avoidance of doubt, “personal data” includes all data defined within the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 including all data you had disclosed to Axiata Digital eCode Sdn Bhd under this Campaign.
If you are unable to access the Survey, this means we have already received sufficient feedbacks and have closed the Survey under this Campaign.