Will the Boost app always be FREE?
Yes, you don't have to pay to download the Boost app from the Google Play or App Store. There are no hidden fees or charges in Boost. However, do note that you will need to pay for any internet usage that is used to download and use the Boost app.
For Boost users who are using Celcom network, the Boost app is zero-rated. Therefore, no internet charges will incur when using the Boost App.
Is Boost available in my city/country?
As of now, only users with Malaysian mobile numbers can register on Boost. If you have a Malaysian mobile number (either postpaid or prepaid), you will be able to use Boost.If I have more than one mobile number, can I use one Boost account on all of them? As of now, one Boost account can only be linked to one unique mobile number. If you have more than one mobile number, you can create a Boost account for each mobile number and sign in to the mobile number that you want to use Boost with.
Can I use Boost overseas?
Yes, provided you have internet connectivity and you log into Boost account linked to your Malaysian mobile number. You can:1) Top up mobile credit and check its balance
2) Subscribe to internet plans (only if you are an Xpax user)
3) Send money to your family and friends.
4) Purchase Digital Vouchers from Digital Shop but you can only redeem the vouchers from partners that can be accessed overseas such as online shopping/e-commerce portals.
What languages are Boost available in?Boost is currently available only in the English language. Simplicity in Boost design enables anyone regardless of language preference to use it with ease. We are working to update Boost with more languages, please share with us your preferred languages by submitting a request!
Why can't I seem to find or download Boost?"Boost App" is currently available on Malaysia's Google Playstore and App store. Please verify that your account location setting is set for Malaysia and ensure that your phone's operating system is up-to-date as Boost app is only supported on iOS9 and Andriod Kit Kat V4.4 & above. If you are still unable to find or download Boost, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook page @myboostapp
How do I contact Boost for help?
Help can be found in the articles in the "FAQ" section. If not, you can contact us through:
1) Submit a request through our app or website, www.myboost.com.my
2) Send an email to us at email@example.com
3) Message us on our Facebook page @myboostapp
4) Send your request in the help section of the Boost app
How do I view my existing requests that I have submitted to Boost?
Depending on how you have submitted your request, you will be able to view your requests in several places If you have submitted your request through the Boost app
1) Go to the "Help" section in your Boost app
2) Click on the "Existing requests" button on the top right corner of the "Help" screen
3) View the existing requests that you submitted via the Boost app
If you have submitted your request through email or through our website
1) Go to support.myboost.com.my
2) Click on "Sign in" at the top right corner
3) Sign in if you have an account with our support team
4) If you do not have an account with our support team, click on "Have you emailed us? Get a password".
5) A link will be sent to your email so that you can create an account with our support team
6) View your existing support requests by logging into your support account
If you have submitted your request through Facebook
1) If you have submitted a request via Facebook message, you will be able to see your existing conversation in your profile
2) If you have posted a comment via our Facebook page, you will be able to view our responses to that comment on our Facebook page @myboostapp