Will the Boost app always be FREE?
Yes, you don't have to pay to download the Boost app from the Google Play or App Store. There are no hidden fees or charges in Boost. However, do note that you will need to pay for any internet usage that is used to download and use the Boost app.
For Boost users who are using Celcom network, the Boost app is zero-rated. Therefore, no internet charges will incur when using the Boost App.
How do I contact Boost for help?
Help can be found in the articles in the "FAQ" section. If not, you can contact us through:
1) Submit a request through our app or website, www.myboost.com.my
2) Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Message us on our Facebook page @myboostapp
4) Send your request in the help section of the Boost app
How to submit a request on Boost App
Simply follow the below steps to submit your request in app:
1) Scroll to the "Profile" icon on top right of the Boost screen
2) Scroll down and click on "Help"
3) Click the red "Request" button on the bottom right corner
4) Share with us more details on your request
How to submit a request on the Boost website?
Simply follow the below steps to submit your request on Boost website: Go to support.myboost.com.my Search for the FAQ article that best describes your problem If you are not satisfied with the answer, scroll down and click on the "Submit a request" link Enter your email address and share with us more details on your request.
How do I view my existing requests that I have submitted to Boost?
Depending on how you have submitted your request, you will be able to view your requests in several places If you have submitted your request through the Boost app
1) Go to the "Help" section in your Boost app
2) Click on the "Existing requests" button on the top right corner of the "Help" screen
3) View the existing requests that you submitted via the Boost app
If you have submitted your request through email or through our website
1) Go to support.myboost.com.my
2) Click on "Sign in" at the top right corner
3) Sign in if you have an account with our support team
4) If you do not have an account with our support team, click on "Have you emailed us? Get a password".
5) A link will be sent to your email so that you can create an account with our support team
6) View your existing support requests by logging into your support account
If you have submitted your request through Facebook
1) If you have submitted a request via Facebook message, you will be able to see your existing conversation in your profile
2) If you have posted a comment via our Facebook page, you will be able to view our responses to that comment on our Facebook page @myboostapp