1. Who is eligible for the plan?
This plan available to selected Malaysian Boosties.
2. I am a selected Malaysian Boosties, can I buy for my spouse or other family members?
Yes, you may refer your spouse or other family members to enrol if you are the selected Malaysian Boosties to enjoy this exclusive plan.
3. What is the eligible age for this plan?
Those with their nearest birthday from 5 to 55 are eligible to this plan.
4. What is the coverage term for this plan?
The coverage term is 15 years with level premium.
5. How much does this plan cost?
Please refer to below for the premium amount:
6. Is the premium amount same for every year?
The premium will remain despite the age increase.
7. Is there any discount available under this plan?
Yes, there is discount on premium when you opt for annual mode.
8. Can I purchase both Plan 1, Plan 2 & Plan 3 together?
No. you only able to purchase 1 plan.
9. How can I pay for this plan?
You may use Credit Card for premium auto deduction purpose.
10. What is the benefits of this plan?
Please refer to the Benefits table as below:
^ payable upon Death/TPD due to accident occurred. When Death/TPD due to accident occurred, customer can get lump sum cash assistance based on the actual outstanding for Credit Card or actual account balance for Debit card# as of the event date. If the actual outstanding/ account balance is RM150, the customer will be paid up to RM150 x 10 = RM1500 (depending on the plan capping). # Credit/Debit card based on the payment option selected for the policy.
11. Do I require to have a medical check-up?
We want to keep it simple and convenient to you. We don’t require you to undergo any medical examinations or health checks. This policy will undergo our system underwriting screening for acceptance of coverage.
12. Is there any waiting period for this plan?
There is no waiting period for this plan.
13. Is there any exclusions under this plan?
Yes, there is standard exclusions which you may refer to the policy documents after you received.
14. Can change plan later?
No. You have to choose the preferred coverage at initial stage.
15. Can I claim for tax exemption in my yearly income submission to Income Revenue Department?
Yes you can, it is exempted under LIFE category.
16. How do I know if the premium was successfully or unsuccessfully deducted?
You will be notified via WhatsApp from Gibraltar BSN.
17. How to download policy contract?
You may download ePolicy after you received WhatsApp notification from Gibraltar BSN.
18. How can I make a claim?
Please contact Gibraltar BSN customer service at 1300 22 6262 (Local) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You or your nominee will then be guided through the entire process. You may also walk in to Gibraltar BSN customer service for more information.
19. I am a Muslim. How will the proceeds of a claim be distributed?
A Muslim nominee(s) can receive policy moneys payable upon the death of the policy owner as an executor but not solely as a beneficiary. Any payment to the nominee shall form part of the deceased policy owner’s estate and be subject to his debts. Gibraltar BSN will be discharged from liability in respect of the policy moneys paid. Upon receipt of the policy moneys, the Muslim nominee(s) shall distribute the policy moneys in accordance with Islamic law.
20. How can I make a nomination?
You can either download the nomination form from Gibraltar BSN Customer Web Portal (CWP) or our corporate website. Complete the form with signature required and return the copy to us via email/post or submit to our head quarter/branch