You are required to download and register on the MySejahtera app and claim the RM50 ePENJANA credit via the e-Wallet of your choice.
- Step 1: Download and install MySejahtera app from the Gallery of Malaysian Government Mobile Applications (GAMMA), Apple App Store, Google Play Store or Huawei AppGallery.
- Step 2: Fill in your registration details (full name as per Malaysian NRIC/Malaysian Army/Malaysian Police Number and other required information). For existing users, please update your personal details (full name as per Malaysian NRIC/Malaysian Army/Malaysian Police Number)
- Step 3: Proceed to apply for the ePENJANA initiative via the e-Wallet of your choice.
For new or existing Boost users
You will need to verify your Boost account in order to claim for your ePENJANA later.
- Step 1: Download Boost from Play Store (for Android smartphones), or App Store (for iPhones) or HUAWEI AppGallery (for HUAWEI Smartphones)
- Step 2: Go to your "Profile" screen and click on "My Wallet" and followed by “Upgrade to Premium Wallet”.
- Step 3: Next, you will need to verify your IC following the steps below*:
1. Snap a picture of the front of your IC
2. Snap a selfie. Make sure we can see your face clearly for verification purposes
3. Verify the details captured. Please double-check the details and click on the next button to proceed.
4. The identity verification will be done to identify for Malaysian claimant, IC number, income eligibility, whether you’re registered on MySejahtera and whether you have claimed your ePENJANA from another e-Wallet already.
- Step 4: Verification of information provided will be completed within one (1) working day