All retailers are encouraged to use MySejahtera Check-In to register and manage the entry of visitors into their premise in a structured and standardized manner.
To register, premise owners must follow these steps:
- Step 1: Register your premises at https://mysejahtera.malaysia.gov.my/checkin/
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number or e-mail address and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- Step 3: You will receive a One-Time-Pin (OTP) via SMS (if you register using phone number) or a confirmation link through email (if you register using email address).
- Step 4: Enter the OTP and press ‘Send’ (if you register using phone number) or click on confirmation link sent through email (if you register using email address).
- Step 5: Fill in your premise’s registration details and press ‘Send’. You will receive a ‘Successful Registration’ message.
- Step 6: You will receive a unique MySejahtera QR Code for your premise. Download, print and place the QR Code at the entrance of your premise to be scanned by visitors.