You can use the RM50 ePENJANA for any transactions within Boost (such as paying at offline & online partners, paying bills, topping up prepaid, buying vouchers) except for in-app Donations. However, the ePENJANA credit cannot be transferred to other e-Wallet accounts or be cashed out.
Articles in this section
- What is the ePENJANA initiative?
- Who is eligible for ePENJANA?
- When does the programme start? What are the details of the ePENJANA programme?
- How do I apply for the RM50 ePENJANA credit?
- When will I get the RM50 ePENJANA credit?
- When will I get the RM50 e-Wallet incentives from Boost?
- What can I use the RM50 ePENJANA credit for?
- How will I know if I qualify or not?
- Why am I not getting through?
- Is there any appeals or dispute process?