These terms for the Boost Loyalty Programme complement and incorporate by reference the Boost Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the Boost Terms and Conditions and these Boost Loyalty Programme terms, the Boost Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
Duration of Feature
This Boost Loyalty Programme is made available from 31 October 2019 and shall continue to be available until further notice is issued by Boost. Any extension or discontinuation of this Boost Loyalty Programme shall be at the sole discretion of Boost.
This Feature is made available to all Boost users.
- By using the Boost Service, you will automatically be able to participate in the Boost Loyalty Programme to accumulate coins and redeem rewards including, but not limited to e-vouchers and gifts offered by Boost and/or third party merchants listed in the rewards catalog made available to you from time to time. You will be given free 50 coins at the start of your membership in the Boost Loyalty Programme.
- You may earn Coins by making transactions using your Boost Wallet. eCode may at its sole and absolute discretion assign the number of Coins to the respective transaction. The Coins are for personal use and are non-transferable.
- Coins will not be awarded if in Boost’s reasonable opinion the merchandise purchased will be used for resale or commercial use and any Coins awarded on such purchases will be forfeited.
- Coins are automatically added to your Boost account after performing a successful and valid transaction. If you void a transaction made with your Boost wallet or if you request for a refund or return of purchases, Boost will deduct the Coins that you earned for that transaction, potentially resulting in a negative Coins balance.
- Boost disclaims any responsibility in the event of errors in the crediting of Coins, other than in relation to errors resulting from its own negligence.
- When enough Coins have been accumulated to obtain the Rewards (s) desired, you may use your Coins to redeem such Reward from the App.
- You may have only one (1) Rewards account per Boost account that is personal to you. Your Boost Rewards are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others, or used by you for any commercial purpose.
- The Rewards are subject to availability and may be changed by Boost at any time without notice.
- Boost reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue or cancel the Boost Loyalty Programme or any part of the Boost Loyalty Programme, at any time and in its sole discretion, without notice to you. If the Loyalty Program is terminated, all unredeemed Coins will be forfeited without any obligation or liability, and no Rewards claims will be honoured after the conclusion of the notice period.
- The Coins conversion rate shall be at Boost’s discretion the rate may increase or decrease as may be notified to you from time to time.
- You must use the Coins accumulated by you to redeem Rewards within the timeframe stipulated, failing which the Coins shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited at the absolute discretion of Boost and without notice to you.
- Coins are not redeemable for cash and cannot be purchased, resold or transferred, for value or otherwise, under any circumstances.
- You may choose to use your Coins to participate in the BoostUP Pick & Win which enables you to win Rewards by exchanging your Coins into entries.
- Coins used for the Entries may not be refunded or exchanged in any kind.
- Coins which you have exchanged for Entries into BoostUP Pick & Win will not refunded to you if you do not win any of the Rewards that you pick.
- Winners of the BoostUP Pick & Win shall be notified within the Boost app and via EDM and the redemption for the Rewards shall only be disclosed within the Boost app in the “My Rewards” tab.
- If you fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to forfeit the Reward, or select another winner.
- Your redemption of a Reward that is an e-voucher is subject to the additional terms and conditions of Boost or the third-party merchant (as the case may be) that offers the particular e-voucher that you wish to redeem.
- You must use your e-vouchers redeemed during their applicable validity period failing which they will expire without further notice to you. You agree that you will have no claim whatsoever against Boost for any expired e-vouchers.
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash (except for Boost credit where relevant) and cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value or other Reward under any circumstances.
- Boost may at its sole and absolute discretion reject your request to redeem Coins for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, where there are insufficient Coins to redeem for a particular Reward, or where the Reward is no longer made available by the third party merchant, or where the Coins you wish to use for redemption of Rewards have been issued to you in error.
- Your Coins balance and redemption entitlements will be reflected in the App and shall serve as a conclusive evidence of the same.
- The Boost Loyalty Program is a tier-based program in which the membership tier (“BoostUP Level”) is determined by the number of transactions you make and the transaction amount in the last 30 days within a Calendar year beginning on the date when first participated. BoostUP Levels are reassessed at the end of every quarter within a Calendar year in which the number of transactions you have made and the transaction amount within a particular quarter of a given year may determine your BoostUP level in the following quarter.
- Upon expiration of your BoostUP Level in a particular tier and if you have not made sufficient number of transactions and transaction amount to be retained in that tier, you may be moved to the next relevant membership tier.
- The benefits and privileges of each BoostUP Level shall be as set out from time to time in the App.
- You will automatically cease to be a member of the Boost Loyalty Programme if you deactivate your Boost account.
- Upon your cessation to be a member of the Boost Loyalty Programme, all then outstanding Coins at such point of time shall be automatically cancelled. Coins should be redeemed before ceasing membership as once cancelled, Coins cannot be redeemed. No accumulation or carry over of Coins will be permitted even if you subsequently reinstate your membership.
- Boost may, in its sole discretion, take such actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation, suspending your privileges under the Boost Loyalty Program, revoking any or all of the Coins in your Boost Loyalty Program Account, and/or revoking your membership in the Boost Loyalty Program, in each case, with or without advance notice to you and without liability to Boost in the event of fraud or abuse or redemptions or if Boost determines that a you have abused any of the Boost Loyalty Program privileges, fails to comply with any of Boost Loyalty Program Terms, or makes any misrepresentation to Boost.