1. What is the Boost Mobile Game Tournament, powered by GoGames (“Tournament”)?
Boost Mobile Game Tournament, powered by GoGames, is a competitive gaming platform that offers exciting skill-based hyper-casual games! Play and compete based on the highest scores to win prizes every day!
2. Who can participate in the Tournament?
Anyone with a registered Boost account can participate in the Tournament.
3. How do I participate in the Tournament?
All you need to do is browse the list of games and choose the type of Tournament you wish to participate in, i.e. Practice Tournament or Paid Tournament. This can be found by going to More> Games> Go|Games
4. How many games are available in the Tournament?
There are 5 games available and a new featured game will be introduced every week.
5. How do I play?
All you need to do is click on the “play now” button on the game banner and you can start playing straight away!
6. How is my score calculated in the games?
Score tabulation varies from game to game. You will be able to view your game score live in the game as you progress through the game.
7. How am I ranked on the leaderboard?
Your score in a particular game will be visible on the leaderboard once you complete a particular session of the game. If you subsequently achieve a higher score in a particular game, you will be re-ranked accordingly for that particular Tournament.
8. Do I need to be connected to the internet while playing the games?
Yes, you need to be connected to the internet while playing the games.
9. Will my score be submitted if I quit the game whilst the game is in session?
If you quit the game before completing the game or if you exit the app whilst the game is in session, your score will not be submitted.
10. Will my score be submitted if I am not connected to the internet?
No, you will need to be connected to the internet for your score to be submitted.
11. Will my score be submitted if the tournament ends while I am in the middle of the game?
To be fair to all tournament participants, all scores must be submitted before the tournament ends. Your score will not be submitted until your game session ends.
12. Will my score be submitted if I close the app or the app stops working whilst the game is in session?
While we maintain all necessary measures to ensure a consistent gameplay experience, all scores are only submitted only when you have reached the score screen at the end of the game.
13. How do you ensure that the results of the Tournaments are fair?
We maintain strict controls and security checks for all our games. We maintain the sole discretion to determine if scores are found to be fraudulently achieved, e.g. via hacking, bots or any other methods, and in such situations, those entries on the leaderboard shall be disqualified, the scores deleted and we reserve the right to take any legal action as we deem fit.
1. What are Practice Tournaments?
Practice Tournaments are tournaments that you can join for free and play for an unlimited number of times within each Practice Tournament Cycle.
2. How many Practice Tournaments are there?
There is a Practice Tournament for each game.
3. What is the duration of the Practice Tournaments?
Each Practice Tournament is valid for a period of 24-hours upon commencement of the same.
4. What happens after the Practice Tournaments end?
The leaderboard will be refreshed after each Practice Tournament Cycle.
5. Are there prizes to be won for the Practice Tournaments?
We will be updating this from time to time.
1. What are Paid Tournaments?
Paid Tournaments are tournaments where you are required to buy in with cash before participating in the same. Paid Tournaments allow you to compete against other players during each Paid Tournament Cycle to stand a chance to win cash or any other attractive prizes which will be determined by us at our sole discretion (collectively “Prizes").
2. How much do I need to pay to join the Paid Tournaments?
The entry price of each Paid Tournament will be listed on the respective game titles.
3. What is the duration of the Paid Tournaments?
Each Paid Tournament is valid for 6 hours from the commencement of the same (“Paid Tournament Cycle”).
4. What is the validity of my participation in the Paid Tournaments once I join?
Your participation will be valid for the entire duration of each Paid Tournament Cycle.
5. How many times can I attempt the game in a Paid Tournament?
Unless otherwise specified, there is no limit on the number of attempts you may have at a particular game within the Paid Tournament Cycle.
6. How long do I have to participate in a Paid Tournament?
The entry to each Paid Tournament will be closed 10 minutes before the expiration of Each Paid Tournament Cycle.
7. How many players can join a Paid Tournament Cycle?
Each Paid Tournament Cycle is limited to the first 500 players.
8. What happens once the player cap is reached for each Paid Tournament Cycle?
A new Paid Tournament Cycle will automatically be created for you to join, where you will be able to compete with a different set of players.
9. How do I win Prizes?
Be one of the top scorers for the applicable Paid Tournament Cycle to stand a chance to win Prizes! Your rank will be calculated based on your best score in a particular game for the applicable Paid Tournament Cycle. Prizes will be reflected next to your ranking on the leaderboard.
10. How many players can win in one tournament?
The number of winners in each Paid Tournament Cycle and the corresponding prizes varies from one Paid Tournament Cycle to another Paid Tournament Cycle. The Prizes distribution for each Paid Tournament Cycle will be available under (Game->Select Tournament->Tap to see prizes)
11. What happens when scores are tied in a Paid Tournament Cycle?
The user who scores the high score first in that particular game for the applicable Paid Tournament Cycle is given preference in the leaderboard.
12. What is the prize money?
In every tournament, based on your rank in the tournament, you are eligible for prize money. You can check the Prize table before joining the tournament. You can access this Prize Table when you click on the Tournament's Name.
13.What are "Possible Winnings"?
Possible Winnings are the winnings shown on the tournament leaderboard during the tournament. These are indicative numbers to represent prize money you stand to win if you hold your current rank till the end of the tournament.
14. How are my winnings calculated?
Rewards will be awarded based on your rank and the total prize pool at the end of the tournament
15. How will I receive the Prizes?
The Prizes you have won will be credited to your Boost account within 7 calendar days after the end of the applicable Paid Tournament Cycle.
16. How will the results of the Paid Tournaments be announced?
The results for each Paid Tournament Cycle will be available on the History Section under your Profile Page.
17.How many Paid Tournaments can I participate in?
You may participate in one active Paid Tournament Cycle for each game at a particular time.
18. Is there minimum participation needed for a Paid Tournament to commence?
A minimum of 2 players is required before a Paid Tournament Cycle will begin. If you are the only person in the tournament, your joining fee will be refunded.
19. I paid to join a Paid Tournament Cycle but was unable to play the game. What should I do?
Please contact us with any technical issues and we will do our best to assist you.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For full terms and conditions please click here