Each eligible individual can only receive the RM30 e-Tunai Rakyat from only one e-Wallet application. Hence, applications on other e-Wallet applications will be rejected once an application has already been approved by one e-Wallet.
Articles in this section
- What is the e-Tunai Rakyat Programme ?
- What is the value of e-Tunai Rakyat that will be given?
- Which e-Wallet apps will be accepted?
- How can I obtain Boost app?
- Who is eligible to receive the funds from this programme?
- When will the e-Tunai Rakyat programme commence and when will it end?
- After I submit my application, how long before I know if I am eligible?
- What are the conditions in using this e-Tunai Rakyat
- Does this mean I cannot send the RM30 to my friends or transfer it to my bank account?
- Can an individual apply for e-Tunai Rakyat through more than one e-Wallet app?