This Campaign is organized by Boost pursuant to the e-Tunai Rakyat initiative by The Government of Malaysia in collaboration with e-wallet service providers in Malaysia, namely Boost, GrabPay and Touch ‘n Go e-wallet. The terms and conditions for this Campaign must be read together with the terms and conditions of “e-Tunai Rakyat Program”.
This Campaign shall be applicable to Boost users:
- who have completed the eKYC process with Boost and;
- who have submitted a claim under the e-Tunai Rakyat Program, regardless of whether the claim is successful or not (referred to as “Customers”).
HOW TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE
- Customer may participate in the Campaign by:
- a) Opting in the Ang Pow challenge in the Boost app OR
- b) Accepting an Ang Pow from another Boost user.
- Customers who have completed the steps above will automatically receive two (2) Ang Pow in their Boost wallet (“Initial Ang Pow”). The amount of the Initial Ang Pow shall be given at random with a maximum amount of RM8. Once the Customer has received the Initial Ang Pow, he must within twenty four (24) hours, either (a) redeem the Initial Ang Pow; or (b) share the Initial Ang Pow with another Boost user. Any un-redeemed Initial Ang Pow after twenty four (24) hours will be forfeited.
- The Ang Pow Challenge is limited to the first THREE million (3,000,000) Ang Pow’s.
- Campaign Period : 15 January 2020 until 8 March 2020.
HOW TO STAY-ALIVE IN THE GAME
- Customer must “stay alive” in the challenge by sending at least one (1) Initial Ang Pow to another Boost or non-Boost user in order to continue receiving 2 Ang Pows daily. Customer may not send the Initial Ang Pow to another Boost user who is already a participant of the challenge. If the recipient of the Initial Ang Pow has received multiple Initial Ang Pow, he may only accept one (1) Initial Ang Pow while the remaining Initial Ang Pow will be returned to the sender.
- The recipient of the Initial Ang Pow must accept the Initial Ang Pow within 30 minutes from the time the Customer has sent the Initial Ang Pow, failing which the Initial Ang Pow will be returned to the Customer.
- Once the receiver has received the Initial Ang Pow, Customer will receive two (2) new Ang Pows from Boost within 24 hours.
- Customers will be no longer be able to participate in the challenge if (a) he fails to share at least one (1) Ang Pow every day; or (b) he redeems the Initial Ang Pow for himself.
HOW TO RE-JOIN THE CHALLENGE
Customer may re-join the challenge by spending a cumulative amount of RM50 with Boost. Each Customer may only be able to re-join the challenge a maximum of two (2) times.