28 July 2022 (1:00pm) to 31 July 2022 (11:59pm)
This Campaign is applicable to selected Boost users only who receive a <Special Mission> in the “Mission Page” in their Boost App (“Mission”) during the Campaign Period (“Customers”).
1. The eligible Customers must complete the Mission by transferring a minimum of RM1 to other Boost users on or before the end of the Campaign Period (“Mission Period”) in order to be eligible to receive a reward worth up to RM5, to be credited into a sub-wallet named Boost Wallet (“Reward”), upon being prompted to click “Claim Reward” in the Boost App after successfully completing the Mission.
2. For clarity, if the eligible Customers who receive the Mission are users of “Basic Wallet”, they would be required to upgrade to be “Premium Wallet” users in order to be able to perform and complete the Mission and subject to paragraph 3 below, be entitled to receive the Reward.
3. The Reward is only limited to the first 19,400 Customers who successfully completed the Mission within the Mission Period on a first come first served basis. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the Mission expires when the Campaign Period ends.
4. Each Customer may only participate in one (1) Mission and upon successful completion of the Mission, subject to paragraph 3 above, receive a maximum of one (1) Reward under this Campaign.
5. Failure to complete the Mission within the stipulated Mission Period would disqualify the Customers and such Customers shall not be able to re-participate in the Mission.
6. Upon successful completion of the Mission and receipt of the Reward (subject to its availability stated in paragraph 3 above), the eligible Customers must utilize the Reward within seven (7) days upon receipt thereof, failing which the Reward shall expire and be forfeited without notice and the eligible Customers shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode. The Reward can be utilized to perform any Boost transactions, except for:
(i) sending money; and
(ii) transferring out to any bank account.
7. For clarity, with effect from 8 June 2022, the portion of any transactions performed by the Customers using the Reward will not be eligible to earn Boost Star(s).
For illustration purposes only, when an eligible Customer performs an eligible Boost transaction at RM30 using the Reward (if the Reward received worth RM5 credited into his Boost Wallet), only RM25 out of the RM30 will be eligible to earn Boost Stars, i.e. the portion of the Reward used to deduct from the total amount of purchase (i.e. RM5) will not be eligible to earn Boost Stars.