19 June 2022 until 18 July 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users.
- Razer Gold Prizes
- During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers who purchase any items on Razer Gold (https://gold.razer.com/) using Boost as a payment method, with a minimum amount of RM30.00 in a single transaction, will stand a chance to win the rewards as stipulated in Table 1 below.
|Razer Gold Prizes||Number of Winners|
|Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Pro||1|
|Razer Ornata V2 & Razer DeathAdder V2||1|
|Razer Recon 15’’ Rolltop Backpack||1|
|5th Prize||Team Razer Floor Rug||
|6th Prize||Razer Phone Cooler Chroma||
|7th Prize||Razer Seiren Mini||
|Consolation Prize||1,000 Bonus Razer Silver||
- One (1) Transaction equals to one (1) entry. Customers may make multiple Transactions to increase their chances of winning.
- Entry for the draw of the Razer Gold Prizes closes on the last day (11.59pm) of the Campaign Period.
- Each winner shall only be entitled to receive one (1) Razer Gold Prize under this Campaign.
- A week after the end of the Campaign Period, eCode will randomly select the respective number of winners under this Campaign. Selected winners will be notified via email.
- The winners are required to acknowledge the Winner Notifications within seven (7) days upon receipt confirming their email address, phone numbers and mailing address (where applicable), failing which their prizes shall be forfeited and eCode shall have the right to select other Customers to receive the said prizes. In such event, the said winner(s) shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
- Within thirty (30) working days after eCode has received the respective acknowledgement from the winners, the virtual Razer Gold Prizes will be sent to the winners via email (to their email addresses confirmed with eCode), and the physical Razer Gold Prizes shall be collected by the winners at a location and from a representative to be advised by eCode, as the case may be.
- If there are any changes to the details which the winners have provided to eCode, the winners will be required to updated eCode accordingly, failing which such winner may not be able to claim their prize
- Where applicable, the Razer Gold Prizes offered under this Campaign shall be subject to availability of stock. eCode reserves the right to substitute and replace the prizes offered with another prize of equal value or higher value as eCode deems fit.
- The 1,000 Bonus Razer Silver can be redeemed by the Customer via the following steps:
- Go to https://gold.razer.com/silver/earn
- Scroll down to “RAZER SILVER VOUCHER”
- Sign-in using Razer Gold account (a Razer Gold account is needed to redeem the 1,000 Bonus Razer Silver)
- Input the code and redeem no later than 30 September 2022.
Once redeemed, the 1,000 Bonus Razer Silver is valid for 12 months from the date of redemption.
For clarity, should the Customer fail to redeem the 1,000 Bonus Razer Silver within the applicable validity period, the unredeemed or unused 1,000 Bonus Razer Silver, as the case may be, shall expire and become invalid and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
- 2x Boost Stars
- During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers who make Transactions will also receive 2 times of the usual number of Boost Stars receivable for every ringgit (RM) spent, based on their BoostUP rank as stipulated in Table 2 below:
|Usual No. of Boost Stars Earned for Every RM1 Spent||No. of Boost Stars Earned for Every RM1 Spent During Campaign Period Only|
- For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have received the Boost Stars under this Campaign are not entitled to the default Boost Stars which is tied up to their BoostUP rank. Example: A Customer that is ranked Silver Sergeant, who performs a Transaction of RM50 during the Campaign Period will be eligible to receive 200 Boost Stars instead of 100 Boost Stars, in respect of the aforesaid Transaction.
- The Boost Reward is limited to the first 3,000 eligible and successful Transactions only.
- Once received, similar to standard Boost Stars, the Boost Reward is subject to Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions.
- The Boost Reward will be credited immediately upon successful Transaction (via the Shake Rewards) and will appear in the eligible Customer’s “Boost Star History” in the Boost App. For clarity, the Shake Rewards have a validity of 30 days. Should the Customer fail to complete the Shake Reward within the validity period, the Boost Reward shall expire and will be automatically forfeited without notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.