22 April 2022 until 12 May 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users.
- Customers who participate in the “Raya Dulu VS Sekarang” Engagement Contest hosted on Boost’s social media platforms (“3 Week Contest”) will stand a chance to win two (2) RM50 Social Contest Prize Partner Wallet.
- The mechanics and the winner selection criteria of the 3 Week Contest shall be as specified on Boost’s social media post on 22 April 2022.
- eCode will select thirty (30) winners in total consisting of ten (10) winners on Facebook, ten (10) winners on Instagram and ten (10) winners on TikTok based on the winner’s selection criteria. The winners will be selected within seven (7) working days after the end of the 3 Week Contest. Each Customer may only win one (1) Prize under this Campaign.
- The winners of the 3 Week Contest will be notified via Boost’s Facebook, Instagram and TikTok pages (“Winner Announcement”) and will also receive a direct message from Boost’s official Facebook, Instagram and TikTok account. Winners must respond to Boost’s direct message with their contact details for prize fulfilment purposes within three (3) days, failing which, the Prize shall be forfeited and the winner(s) shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
- The Prize will be credited into the winner’s “My Partner Wallets” in the Boost App within seven (7) working days after the Winner’s confirmation date.
- A minimum spend of RM80 is required to utilize the Prize in a single transaction, and the Prize must be utilized when making any payments via the Boost app (excluding peer-to-peer transfers and cash-out transactions) (“Utilization”).
- The Prize must be utilized within thirty (30) days upon receipt of the Prize. Any unutilized amount shall expire and be forfeited automatically without notice and the winner(s) shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
- By participating in the 3 Week Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree to allow and authorize eCode to disclose your Facebook, Instagram and/or TikTok display name (as the case may be) for purposes of its winners’ announcement via Boost’s social media pages and where applicable, Boost mobile application (“Boost App”) without first obtaining any further consent from you nor making any payment whatsoever to you.
- In the event that you disagree to have your details as set out in paragraph A above to be disclosed by eCode, you shall email to email@example.com in which event you may no longer be able to participate in the Campaign.campaign.to express your disagreement and decision to be opted-out from the 3 Week Contest under this