Get Extra 1,000 Razer Silver And 2X Boost Stars
18 April 2022 until 17 May 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users.
A. Razer Silver Codes
- During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers who purchase any items on Razer Gold <https://gold.razer.com/> using Boost as a payment method, with a minimum amount of RM30.00 in a single transaction, will be eligible to receive one (1) 1,000 Razer Silver code (“Razer Gold Reward”).
- The Razer Gold Reward are limited to the first 1,000 Transactions only. There is no limit to the number of Transactions which can be made by a Customer which entitles the Customer to receive the Razer Gold Reward.
- The Razer Gold Reward will be sent to the eligible Customers’ via push notification within 14 days after the end of the Campaign Period.
- The Razer Gold Reward can be redeemed by the Customer via the following steps:
- Go to <https://gold.razer.com/silver/earn>
- Scroll down to “RAZER SILVER VOUCHER”
- Sign-in using Razer Gold account (a Razer Gold account is needed to redeem the Razer Gold Reward)
- Input the code from the Razer Gold Reward and redeem no later than 31 July 2022
- Once redeemed, the Razer Silvers are valid for 12 months from the date of redemption.
For clarity, should the Customer fail to redeem Razer Gold Reward and/or use the Razer Silver within the applicable validity periods, Razer Gold Reward and/or the Razer Silver, as the case may be, shall expire and become invalid and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
B. 2x Boost Stars
- During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers who make Transactions will also receive 2 times of the usual number of Boost Stars receivable for every ringgit (RM) spent , based on their BoostUP rank as stipulated in Table 1 below:
|BoostUP Rank||Usual No. of Boost Stars Earned for Every RM1 Spent||No. of Boost Stars Earned for Every RM1 Spent During Campaign Period Only|
- For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have received the Boost Stars under this Campaign are not entitled to the default Boost Stars which is tied up to their BoostUP rank. Example: A Customer that is ranked Silver Sergeant, who performs a Transaction of RM50 during the Campaign Period will be eligible to receive 200 Boost Stars instead of 100 Boost Stars, in respect of the aforesaid Transaction.
- The Boost Reward is limited to the first 4,450 eligible and successful Transactions only.
- Once received, similar to standard Boost Stars, the Boost Reward is subject to Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions.
- The Boost Reward will be credited immediately upon successful Transaction (via the Shake Rewards) and will appear in the eligible Customer’s “Boost Star History” in the Boost App. For clarity, the Shake Rewards have a validity of 30 days. Should the Customer fail to complete the Shake Reward within the validity period, the Boost Reward shall expire and will be automatically forfeited without notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.