RM100 Sabah Tourism Wallet Travel Fair Campaign
9 April 2022 – 31 October 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users.
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who scan (i) the Boost QR code; or (ii) key in the redemption code provided by the representatives from Sabah Tourism Board at these Travel Fair locations (which may be updated from time to time during the Campaign Period), may receive a RM100 Sabah Tourism Wallet.
- The Partner Wallet will be credited immediately into the eligible Customers’ RM100 Sabah Tourism Wallet in their Boost app and appear under “My Partner Wallets” in their Boost app upon successful Redemption.
- Each eligible Customer may only redeem one (1) Partner Wallet per Location under this Campaign.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize the Partner Wallet. However, the Partner Wallet must be utilized to make a transaction at any selected Boost merchants verified by the Sabah Tourism Board at the specific Location where the Customers made the Redemption. For example, if a Customer successfully redeems a Partner Wallet at location W, he can only utilize the Partner Wallet at any selected Boost merchants located at location W.
- The Partner Wallet is limited to RM204,248.38 on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The Partner Wallet must be utilized within the dates specified for each Location where the Redemption was made. Any unutilized amount in the Partner Wallet shall expire and be forfeited automatically without further notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against Sabah Tourism Board and/or Boost.