What are my payment obligations?
- You are required to make the relevant payments in accordance with the relevant Boost PayLater offering.
- You can make payment via the Pay Now or Pay All Now features through the dashboard whereby payment will be deducted from your Boost e-Wallet or the payment will be deducted via direct debit during the payment due date.
- You should always have a sufficient sum of balance in your account for the direct debit mandate for the payment.
- Kindly note, during the deduction via direct debit, the Pay Now or Pay All Now features will be disabled to avoid double payments.
- Do contact Boost Credit if you foresee difficulties in making repayments, please email Boost Credit at firstname.lastname@example.org before the repayment due date(s) so that Boost Credit can provide the assistance you may require. Until a solution is achieved and agreed in writing by the parties, your obligation to make prompt payments on the due date(s) continues, failing which, you will incur such late payment charges accordingly.