How does Boost PayLater work?
- If you are eligible for Boost PayLater, you will be assigned with a credit limit which may vary for different customers. Please refer to the subsequent question on how the credit limit works.
- You will be able to draw down your PayLater limit to make your payments/transactions at our accepted PayLater touchpoints.
1. PayLater may be done using Pay in 30 days which allows you to transact today, and make repayment in 30 days; or Instalment which allows you to transact today and split your payments into multiple instalments
2. The offerings and options may vary for different touchpoints/merchants/partners subject to our negotiation.
- Thereafter, you can monitor your payments, repayment details, and all details pertaining your PayLater transaction(s) in the Boost PayLater dashboard in your Boost App.
- You will make repayment according to the due dates of your PayLater transactions.
- Please refer to the relevant Terms and Conditions for more information on the Boost PayLater offerings.