28 March 2022 to 31 March 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to selected Boost users only.
- During the Campaign Period, eligible Customers may extend the validity of their Boost Stars (expiring on 31 March 2022) to 30 June 2022 by redeeming the “Boost Stars Expiry Extension” rewar from the BoostUP Rewards Catalogue for RM0.99, which will be charged directly to and deducted from the eligible Customers’ respective Boost eWallet Account. For clarity, the number of Boost Stars to be reinstated will be based on the number of Boost Stars expiring in the eligible Customer’s BoostUP Account at 11:59 PM on 31 March 2022.
- The Reward will be available for redemption on the BoostUP Rewards Catalogue in the Boost App from 28 March 2022 to 31 March 2022 only.
- Once redeemed, the Reward will be visible under the “My Rewards” page (in the Boost App).
- Each eligible Customer may redeem a maximum of one (1) Reward only throughout the Campaign Period.
- Subject to successful redemption of the Reward, the amount of Boost Stars (expiring on 31 March 2022) of an eligible Customer will be reinstated within seven (7) working days after the Campaign Period ends, into the eligible Customer’s BoostUP Account and will appear in the eligible Customer’s “Boost Stars History” page within the Boost App.
- Once received, similarly to the standard Boost Stars, the reinstated Boost Stars are subject to Boost Loyalty Programme “BoostUP” Terms and Conditions, and will only be valid until 30 June 2022.