17 February 2022 until 15 May 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to Boost users who perform their Digi prepaid top up, excluding Digi prepaid data packages, via the Boost “Mobile Top Up” feature in the Boost mobile application.
1. During the Campaign Period, Customers who perform a Digi prepaid top up (no minimum spend required) via the Boost “Mobile Top Up” feature in the Boost App will be eligible to receive 8 times of the usual number of Boost Stars receivable, based on their BoostUP rank as stipulated in Table 1 below:
|BoostUP Rank||Usual No. of Boost Stars Earned For Every RM1 Spend||No. of Stars Earned For Every RM1 Spend During the Campaign Period|
2. For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have received the Boost Stars under this Campaign are not entitled to the default Boost Star which is tied up to their BoostUP rank.
Example: A Customer that is ranked Silver Sergeant in the Boost App, who performs a Transaction of RM20 during the Campaign Period, will be eligible to receive 320 Boost Stars instead of 40 Boost Stars, in respect of the aforesaid Transaction.
3. Customers may perform multiple Transactions to receive the Boost Stars multiple times throughout the Campaign Period.
4. The Boost Stars will be credited immediately upon successful Transaction (via the Shake Rewards) and will appear in the eligible Customer’s “Boost Stars History” in the Boost App. For clarity, the Shake Rewards have a validity of 30 days. Should the Customer fail to complete the Shake Reward, the reward shall expire and will be automatically forfeited without notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
5. The Boost Stars (successfully credited via the Shake Rewards, and received under this Campaign) must be utilized within a year upon receipt. Any unutilized Boost Stars shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.