25 January 2022 until 30 April 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users.
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who perform any prepaid top up illustrated in Table 1 (no minimum spend required) via the Boost “Mobile Top Up” feature in the Boost App will be eligible to receive 4 times of the usual number of Boost Stars receivable, based on their BoostUP rank as stipulated in Table 2 below:
Eligible Prepaid Top Up Partners Hotlink Celcom Xpax U Mobile XOX TuneTalk Altel redONE HelloSIM (by Merchantrade) Yes
Boost up Rank Usual No. of Boost Stars Earned For Every RM1 Spent No. of Stars Earned For Every RM1 Spent During the Campaign Period Only Red Recruit 1 4 Silver Sergeant 2 8 Gold General 3 12
- For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have received the Boost Stars under this Campaign are not entitled to the default Boost Star which is tied up to their BoostUP rank.
Example: A Customer that is ranked Silver Sergeant in the Boost App, who performs a prepaid top up Transaction of RM20 during the Campaign Period, will be eligible to receive 160 Boost Stars instead of 40 Boost Stars, in respect of the aforesaid Transaction.
- Customers may perform multiple Transactions to receive the Boost Stars multiple times throughout the Campaign Period.
- The Boost Stars will be credited immediately upon successful Transaction (via the Shake Rewards) and will appear in the eligible Customer’s “Boost Stars History” in the Boost App. For clarity, the Shake Rewards have a validity of 30 days. Should the Customer fail to complete the Shake Reward, the reward shall expire and will be automatically forfeited without notice, and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.
- The Boost Stars (successfully credited via the Shake Rewards, and received under this Campaign) must be utilized within a year upon receipt. Any unutilized Boost Stars shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the Customer shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.