This Contest shall be read together with the general Terms and Conditions relevant to the Customer in respect of this contest as published on https://www.celcom.com.my/legal/terms-and-conditions/general and https://www.celcom.com.my/legal/terms-and-conditions/personal respectively.
Duration of Contest
This Contest shall commence only on 10th October 2021. One day only. Any extension or discontinuation thereof shall be at the sole discretion of Celcom.
- This Contest shall only be applicable to new and existing Celcom’s prepaid customers who fulfil the following requirements:
- Malaysian or foreigner legally residing in Malaysia;
- aged between eighteen (18) years old and eighty (80) years old;
- maintain an active Celcom line throughout the Contest Period. For clarity, active means customer will be able to make and return calls.
(hereinafter referred to as “Entrants”)
For avoidance of doubt, the Contest shall not be applicable to the following persons:
- Celcom’s corporate customers;
- Celcom’s employees (“Employee”) and their immediate family members;
- representatives, employees and/or agents of Celcom’s dealers and distributors; and
- blacklisted customers of Celcom or any other telecommunication service providers.
For clarity purposes, immediate family members shall be their spouse(s), siblings, parents and children.
- Celcom reserves the right but does not have the obligation to verify the eligibility of the Entrants. The entry to the Contest is not transferable. The demise of an Entrant disqualifies his/her entry.
- In order to participate in this Contest, Entrants need to carry out the following steps:
Step 1: Download and log into Celcom Life App (“App”)
Step 2: Perform and complete either of the selected transactions on the App using Boost payment (“Transaction”) to receive one (1) entry to the Contest us:
- Reload (minimum of RM10); or
- Purchase Mobile Internet (Weekly/Monthly).
For avoidance of doubt, every Transaction is tied to Entrants’ mobile phone number (“MSISDN”).
Step 3: Ensure Boost app is connected to the same MSISDN used to perform the Transaction.
- Entrants are entitled to one (1) entry to win 10,000 Boost Coins (“Prize”) for each Transaction as below:
Each transaction = 1 Entry
Purchase Weekly Unlimited Internet & Calls
Each Purchase = 1 Entry
Purchase Monthly Unlimited Internet & Calls
Each Purchase = 1 Entry
*Each entry is calculated based on number of transaction and not the amount value. For e.g., a one-time reload of RM50 will be counted as one (1) entry.
Within forty-five (45) days after the expiry of the Contest Period, 50 Entrants (“Winners”) will be selected through an automated selection system and the Winners will be entitled to win the Prize as follows:*Each entry is calculated based on number of transaction and not the amount value. For e.g., a one-time reload of RM50 will be counted as one (1) entry.
10,000 Boost Coins (For each Winner)
- Entrants may perform multiple Transactions for the Contest but shall only be eligible to receive one (1) Prize per MSISDN and per identification number. For clarification purpose, in the event the same Entrant is selected as a Winner, the Prize will be automatically forfeited and a new Winner will be selected.
- Entrants may participate in the Contest using up to five (5) different MSISDN per identification number.
- The Winners will be notified via notification in Boost app for the Prize won within the aforesaid period mentioned in Clause 3 herein. Any unutilized Prize by the Winners shall be deemed forfeited upon its expiry (if any). The utilization of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions provided by Boost (if any).
- Entrants must ensure their Boost account are tied to MSISDN used for the Transactions made in the Contest.
- Transactions for each MSISDN must be performed for the same MSISDN. For illustration purpose, in the event the reload is performed for another MSISDN, the Prize shall be awarded to the MSISDN that performed the Transaction, not the MSISDN receiving the reload.
General Terms and Conditions
- Celcom reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Contest with prior notice to the Entrants.
- Celcom’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Contest shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- Celcom shall not be liable for any claim by the Contest or third-party claims or loses of any nature, including but not limited to direct or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Contest.
- Celcom disclaims any liability for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Contest.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Celcom reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if the Entrant is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Contest. Notwithstanding the above, Celcom reserves the right to reject any entry or the Entrant at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- Celcom does not take any responsibility in the event Entrant is prevented from participating in the Contest, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations or force majeure which include but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive, act of God etc.
- Any photographs, personal information and names submitted for the Contest, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Celcom.