Customers may set up Boost e-Wallet as a payment method from the merchant's platform;
1. From the merchant site, select "add Boost e-Wallet account" and authorise Boost e-Wallet as payment method for Credential on File
2. If you are using;
a) Merchant's app - you will be directed to Boost sign-in page to key in mobile number and password
b) Web version - you will be directed to Boost sign-in page to key in your mobile number and 6-digit PIN verification.
3. Please ensure you read the Terms & Conditions before selecting "Accept"
4. Enter a 6-digit OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number
5. Once completed, you will be redirected to the merchant's platform (Do note that if OTP failed, you will see an "Authorisation Failed" and will be directed to the merchant's platform to retry)
6. Boost e-wallet is now added as payment method to your account on the merchant’s platform.
For full instructions or support, please visit the respective merchant website.
*Note: Payment method can vary for different merchants