What does "Limit reached" mean when I try to purchase a voucher?
This means you have reached the purchase limit of the voucher
- View the individual voucher T&Cs for more details on the purchase limits
Example: "You may purchase a maximum of 5 Boost Juice RM10 vouchers every 30 days."
- A customer purchased 1 Boost Juice RM10 voucher on 31st July
- The same customer goes on to purchase/gift the same voucher 4 more times over the course of 2 weeks
- Purchase limit of 5 times has been reached
- Customer will have to wait until 31st August (30 days from the date of first purchase of the voucher) to purchase the same voucher again