Depending on how you have submitted your request, you will be able to view your requests in several places.
If you have submitted your request via Boost app:
1. Click on "Profile" icon on the top right of the Boost homepage
2. Scroll down and click on "Help"
3. Click on the red icon on the bottom right corner of the screen
4. View existing chats or requests
If you have submitted your request via email or our website:
1. Go to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Click "Sign in" at the top right corner
3. Sign in if you have an account with our support team
4. If you do not have an account with our support team, click on "Have you emailed us? Get a password"
5. A link will be sent to your email so that you can create an account with our support team
6. View your existing support requests by logging into your support account
If you have submitted a request via Facebook message:
You will be able to see your existing conversation in your profile
If you have posted a comment via our Facebook page:
You will be able to view our responses to that comment on our Facebook page @myboostapp