Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that Cashback will be awarded to your account especially if the coupons have already being used, this is due to the coupon could be “owned” by another service provider or is not commissionable by the merchant. Kindly refer to the Terms & Conditions to check on the eligibility of the the Cashback via Coupon Code from any Third parties.
Articles in this section
- What is CashUp?
- How do I earn Cashback through CashUp?
- Is the Cashback earned in my CashUp account same as my Boost wallet ?
- What does "Amount Ready" stands for in my CashUp account?
- How do I check the total Cashback that I have transfer out to my Boost e-wallet?
- How do I transfer out my CashUp Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet ?
- The status of my Cashback stated pending. What does it mean?
- My Cashback status did not change from 'Pending' to 'Ready' after the validation period. What should I do next?
- I received a "Rejected" status note at my "Cashback Earning". What does it mean?
- How long does it take for the process to transfer my Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet?