An "Amount Ready" is where you can view the amount of cash that you can transfer out into your Boost e-wallet. Do take note that, the Ready Cashback will also be included in this section minus the earnings that you withdrawn from.
Articles in this section
- What is CashUp?
- How do I earn Cashback through CashUp?
- Is the Cashback earned in my CashUp account same as my Boost wallet ?
- What does "Amount Ready" stands for in my CashUp account?
- How do I check the total Cashback that I have transfer out to my Boost e-wallet?
- How do I transfer out my CashUp Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet ?
- The status of my Cashback stated pending. What does it mean?
- My Cashback status did not change from 'Pending' to 'Ready' after the validation period. What should I do next?
- I received a "Rejected" status note at my "Cashback Earning". What does it mean?
- How long does it take for the process to transfer my Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet?