Please be informed that each Partner store may holds the sole discretion for each of the Cashback validity. Thus, Cashback that is not approved by the partner store will be removed automatically from "Current Earnings" page and labelled as Rejected.
Articles in this section
- What is CashUp?
- How do I earn Cashback through CashUp?
- Is the Cashback earned in my CashUp account same as my Boost wallet ?
- What does "Amount Ready" stands for in my CashUp account?
- How do I check the total Cashback that I have transfer out to my Boost e-wallet?
- How do I transfer out my CashUp Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet ?
- The status of my Cashback stated pending. What does it mean?
- My Cashback status did not change from 'Pending' to 'Ready' after the validation period. What should I do next?
- I received a "Rejected" status note at my "Cashback Earning". What does it mean?
- How long does it take for the process to transfer my Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet?