The tracking of the opening of the partner website or app is on a best-case basis. Not to worry, if you have proof of payment from the partner, you can submit a request through our app via the ‘Missing cashback’ button on the Total Earning page and if everything is in order, you will see your cashback reflected as “Pending” under the “Current Earnings” tab in the CashUp page.
Articles in this section
- What is CashUp?
- How do I earn Cashback through CashUp?
- Is the Cashback earned in my CashUp account same as my Boost wallet ?
- What does "Amount Ready" stands for in my CashUp account?
- How do I check the total Cashback that I have transfer out to my Boost e-wallet?
- How do I transfer out my CashUp Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet ?
- The status of my Cashback stated pending. What does it mean?
- My Cashback status did not change from 'Pending' to 'Ready' after the validation period. What should I do next?
- I received a "Rejected" status note at my "Cashback Earning". What does it mean?
- How long does it take for the process to transfer my Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet?