To ensure our customer a smooth experience to earn Cashback, we encourage you to set your phone setting to allow cookies. This is due to some mobile phone settings or a firewall app in the phone that might block the tracking cookies CashUp is using to earn Cashback thus hindering you from earning Cashback. Similarly, any firewall app or AdBlocking functions has to be turn off as well.
Articles in this section
- What is CashUp?
- How do I earn Cashback through CashUp?
- Is the Cashback earned in my CashUp account same as my Boost wallet ?
- What does "Amount Ready" stands for in my CashUp account?
- How do I check the total Cashback that I have transfer out to my Boost e-wallet?
- How do I transfer out my CashUp Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet ?
- The status of my Cashback stated pending. What does it mean?
- My Cashback status did not change from 'Pending' to 'Ready' after the validation period. What should I do next?
- I received a "Rejected" status note at my "Cashback Earning". What does it mean?
- How long does it take for the process to transfer my Cashback earnings into my Boost wallet?