How do I reset my password?
There are two ways to reset your password
- If you are not logged in, you can click on the "Forgot your password" button on the "Sign in" page
- If you are already logged in, you can go to "Profile" and click on the "Reset Password" button
Both options will prompt you to enter the 6-digit verification code that will be sent to your phone. There may be additional verification questions required before you are allowed to reset your password. Once you have successfully verified yourself, you can then reset your password.
Why do I need a Passwords and Transaction PIN?
Both your transaction PIN and your password are used to make your account more secure. Only you can authorise all transactions in the app with your transaction PIN. Thus, you should keep your transaction PIN secure and change it on a regular basis. Your password is used every time you sign into your Boost account.
Can I change my transaction PIN once I set it up?
Yes, in the event that you want to change your transaction PIN, please follow the steps below.
- Go to your "Profile" and click on "Reset Transaction PIN" under "Security"
- Key in the new transaction PIN that you want to change to
- Key in your current password
- Your transaction PIN will be changed to the new transaction PIN
Why did I not receive the 6-digit TAC code when I try to reset my password ?
There are several possible reasons why this might have happened:
- Your mobile number might have been entered incorrectly.
- Your mobile network operator might be taking a longer time than usual to send the TAC code to you, try clicking on the "Did not receive?" button and wait for awhile longer
- Your account might be suspended
If this issue persists, please share more details by submitting a request. We will be right with you!
Why is Boost not accepting the 6-digit TAC code that I keyed in?
You might have entered the TAC code incorrectly.Please click on the "Did not receive?" button. We will then re-send you the TAC code for you to try again. If you are sure that the code was entered correctly, please submit a request and we will help you out!
What do I do if I forgot my 6-Digit PIN?
When trying to insert your 6-Digit PIN, select the option "Forget PIN" at the bottom left of the Boost app.
Insert your new 6-Digit transaction PIN and you will receive 6-digit verification code that will be sent to your phone via sms. There may be additional verification questions required before you are allowed to reset your PIN. Once you have successfully verified yourself, you can then use your new 6-Digit PIN for any transactions.
If you still face a problem when trying to insert the 6-Digit PIN, please share more details by submitting a request at email@example.com for us to help.