How do I register a new Boost account?
Follow the steps below to create a Boost account:
- Download the Boost app from the Google Play store or Apple App store
- Open the Boost app and follow the instructions below to create a Boost account :
- a) Click on "Register"
- b) Enter your mobile number and Boost will send you an SMS with a 6-digit TAC code. Insert the 6- digit TAC. (If you did not receive the SMS, click on "Did not receive SMS" and we will re-send the SMS. )
- c) Key in your name & Nickname
- d) Key in your email address (please be reminded that our system is CASE SENSITIVE).
- e) Set up your new 6-Digit transaction PIN so only you can log into your Boost Account, or enable the Fingerprint touch scanner (For selected phones only) . To do so, touch scanner on your device to activate so only you can authorise all transactions in the app.
- f) Insert an invite code if you have one or skip the step and complete the registration.
- i) Lastly, please be sure to allow Boost to access your device's location and you're done! Welcome to the Boost family!
Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
There are two possible reasons why this might have happened:
- You entered the mobile number wrongly
- Your mobile number may have been used by someone else prior to you registering for a Boost account
- If this issue persists, please share details with us by submitting a request. We're happy to help you out!