How does a customer pay using Boost at my outlet?
Your customers will need to download the Boost App from Google Playstore or Apple App Store in order for them to pay with Boost. Customers will scan your QR Code and key in the amount to pay.
How do I void an unsuccessful transaction?
If you are a Boost Business App user, please perform the following steps:
- Login to Boost Business App
- Click on the icon 'Transaction History'
- Swipe left to void the specific transaction
- Cancel or Void an approved sales (QR Payment) transaction can be performed ONLY:
For sales transactions on the same day
If you are the user with access privilege - Merchant Owner or Outlet Supervisor
What should I do if the customer made an unsuccessful transaction?
If a customer made an unsuccessful transaction to merchants, First of all kindly ensure if the money in their account is deducted or not.
Next, identify the issue/ problem and contact our representative directly with details of transaction at email@example.com or call at 03-2260 9494. Our business hours are from Monday to Sunday, 9am-9pm (including public holiday).
To cancel / void a payments from customer,
- Click on the "Transaction history" tab on your Boost Business App.
- Select a transaction you wish to void/cancel and swipe left to to void the selected transactions.
- Confirm the selected transactions and you're done!
How do I know if the cash back has successfully returned to customer by Boost?
We will notify the customers for all successful cashback directly.
How do I confirm the transaction has been successfully cancelled?
The successfully cancelled transaction will be updated as VOIDED under “Transaction History”