Buy any beverage from Etika participating brands (bottle caps in white) & get rewarded Boost cashback in the form of a unique redemption code printed under cap. Stand a chance to win RM1million when you redeem the codes in Boost!
How to participate in the promotion:
Participants must buy any Participating Product with a white colour bottle cap during the Promotion Period.
TIER 1 – Redemption in Boost App:
- Look under the bottle cap for a unique code. If there is no unique code, it is not a winning bottle; please buy and try again.
- If there is a unique code under the bottle cap, key in the unique code in your Boost account.
- The Boost reward will be immediately credited into your Boost account.
- Each person/account in Boost app can redeem up to a maximum of twenty (20) rewards throughout the Promotion Period.
TIER 2 – Contest:
- Eligible winners will be selected from the total participants with twenty (20) valid redemptions received in Boost app during the Promotion Month.
- Retain original bottle cap with printed unique code as proof of purchase.
Terms & Condions:
- Campaign period is only from 1st August – 30th September 2019 but redemption of Boost codes will be valid from 1st August until 30th November.
- Customer must download Boost app and register in order to redeem the cashback rewards.
- Each Boost account is capped and only eligible to redeem maximum of 20 cashbacks throughout the campaign period.
- Customer must key in unique code in their Boost app account to receive the cashback in Boost wallet.
- Cashback reward is randomized amount.
- Only eligible with purchase of applicable Etika participating brands, with white caps.
- Cashback given is in the form of Redemption Codes printed undercap, and can only be redeemed in the Boost App.
- Each unique code can be redeemed once only.
- Cashback rewards is limited only on a first-come-first-serve basis, while stock lasts.
- By participating in this Contest, customers agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice at any time and the Customers shall be bound to such changes.
- The Organiser’s decision is final. Any correspondence and call will not be entertained.
- The eligible winners will be contacted via telephone and is required to disclose information such as Name and Identification card number for verification purpose. In the event the eligible winner fails to provide the necessary information to facilitate the verification, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another two (2) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the winner. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.