Exclusions for this coverage includes:
a) Non – resident of Malaysia
b) Terrorism Exclusions
c) War, Invasion or Revolution
d) Provoked Murder and Assault
e) Pregnancy, Miscarriage or Childbirth
f) AIDS or AIDS Related Complex (ARC)
g) While attempting or attempting to commit any unlawful act
h) Insanity, Suicide (whether sane or insane) or any attempt thereof
i) The effects or influence of alcohol or of drugs not prescribed by a medical practitioner
j) Pre-existing physical defect or infirmity fits of any kind, disease or sickness of any kind
k) While engaging in any professional sports, motorised racing (except go-kart), speed or reliability trials, bungee jumping, sky diving, parachuting and hang-gliding, scuba diving without a valid diving license.
l) While involving in any of the occupations mentioned hereunder:
• Aircraft crews (not applicable when the Insured Person is travelling as a passenger in a licensed passenger carrying aircraft not for the purpose of engaging in any trade or technical operation in the aircraft)
• Armed forces personnel including police, army/military and law enforcement officers when on duty only
• Professional Sportsmen engaging in any sports
Please refer to the policy wording for full list of exclusions under this policy.
Articles in this section
- 1. What are the covers/benefits provided?
- 2. How much premium do I have to pay to receive this coverage?
- 3. How can I be eligible for this Personal Accident Insurance coverage?
- 4. When will my Personal Accident Insurance coverage begin?
- 5. How can I verify that I am covered under this Personal Accident Insurance policy?
- 6. How do I become an Active Boost Premium wallet holder?
- 7. What are the criteria(s) that I need to fulfill in order to be eligible to make a claim?
- 8. Can I make a claim if I was involved in a motorcycle accident?
- 9. What if I have other insurance policies?
- 10. What if I have more than one BOOST Wallet account registered? Am I entitled to additional claims?