Yes, you will need to have a Boost account to enable this payment method on either FavePay or FaveDeals.
Articles in this section
- Samsung Pay
- Langkawi Ferry
- If my order is cancelled by the seller on Taobao.com, how do I request for the refund?
- How do I scan an ad/ billboard from my Boost app?
- How do I make an in-app purchase from my Boost app?
- How do I pay for my parking fees on the Boost app?
- How do I check the remaining duration for my parking on Boost?
- What do I need to do if I want to extend my parking duration?