To make bill payment from the Do More page, follow the steps below:
1) Navigate to the "Do More" page
2) Click on the Bills category
3) Click on Add New Bill account and you will navigate to "Select Utilities" page
4) Select the appropriate Utility type and select your provider from the list
5) Click on "Plus" button to add your account details
6) Enter the amount you wish to pay and click the "arrow button"
7) You will be prompted to insert your 6 digit transaction PIN.
8) The Success page indicates that your bill payment was successful and money have been deducted from your Boost wallet.
9) When you complete a payment successfully, your details will be automatically saved for future use. Click on "Bill & payment" button on Success page to view your saved account.
10) If you need to add another account under the same biller, click on "Plus" button and fill in your account details.
Articles in this section
- How do I pay for my parking fees on the Boost app?
- How do I check the remaining duration for my parking on Boost?
- What do I need to do if I want to extend my parking duration?
- How do I check all my parking transactions?
- How do I manage all the saved vehicles on my 'Parking' profile?
- How do I delete a vehicle on my 'Parking' profile?
- Why should I use Boost to pay on the Fave app?
- How can I use Boost on the Fave App?
- How do I make a FavePay transaction using Boost?
- How do I claim my Shake Reward after completing a transaction?