You may see a timeout message occasionally when you are trying to buy Boost credits using your preferred payment option. This might happen when your phone loses connectivity momentarily, or when your payment provider's systems are busy.
View your transaction history to determine whether the transaction was actually successful. If not, you can try topping up your Boost account again.
If it still does not work, share details with us by submitting a request. We're happy to help you out!
Articles in this section
- What are Boost credits, and how are they different from prepaid mobile credits?
- How do I see how many Boost credits I have?
- How do I buy Boost credits?
- Will my Boost credits expire?
- Can I get a refund on my Boost credits or send them to my bank account?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of Boost credits I can buy?
- What is the maximum amount my Boost account can contain?
- Why are my Boost credits not updated even after my bank account has been debited?
- Why are my Boost credits lower than expected even though I did not make any transactions?
- Why did I receive a timeout message when I was trying to buy more Boost credits?