It is important that we know of any unauthorized transactions that happen in your account. Do look at the list of previous transactions by going to the "Boost Balance" screen. If there is an unauthorized transaction, please let us know immediately by submitting a request. We will definitely help you to investigate.
Articles in this section
- What are Boost credits, and how are they different from prepaid mobile credits?
- How do I see how many Boost credits I have?
- How do I buy Boost credits?
- Will my Boost credits expire?
- Can I get a refund on my Boost credits or send them to my bank account?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of Boost credits I can buy?
- What is the maximum amount my Boost account can contain?
- Why are my Boost credits not updated even after my bank account has been debited?
- Why are my Boost credits lower than expected even though I did not make any transactions?
- Why did I receive a timeout message when I was trying to buy more Boost credits?