Both your transaction PIN and your password are used to make your account more secure.
Your transaction PIN is used every time you need to buy Boost credits, top-up mobile credits or send Boost credits to your friends
Your password is used every time you sign into Boost.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Boost account?
- How do I update my account details?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- How do I reset my password?
- I am unable to sign into my account
- How do I sign out from my account?
- Can I change the mobile operator tagged to my mobile number?
- Why am I not receiving the verification code during the registration process or when I try to reset my password ?
- I selected the wrong mobile operator, how do I re-select my mobile operator?
- I am experiencing technical difficulties with Boost