There are various reasons why you may be unable to add your debit card, credit card or bank account
Please check and eliminate all the below-mentioned issues generally related to this:
If you are adding a debit or credit card
1) Check if your card is from a locally issued bank
2) Check if your card scheme belongs to either Visa or Mastercard
3) Check if your card has expired
4) Check if your card details are entered correctly
5) Check if you have registered your mobile number correctly with the bank that issued your card. If you have registered it correctly, you should have received a One Time Password (OTP) when you are adding your debit or credit card
6) Check the connectivity of your mobile network and whether you can received SMS-es. If you cannot receive the OTP through SMS from your issuing bank, you will not be able to add your debit or credit card.
If you are adding a bank account
1) Check if you are able to log in to your bank's online portal
2) Check if your bank account require any additional permissions in adding a new payee
If all else is fine, try another mode of payment. Otherwise, please submit a request and fill in more details. We're happy to help you out!