Boost credits are not refundable once bought and cannot be sent to your bank account.
However, we understand that you might want to get a refund on your Boost credits. One way to do it is to send your Boost credits to your friends and get them to pay you in cash. That way, they get to stay connected and you get to exchange your Boost credits for cash!
Articles in this section
- What are Boost credits, and how are they different from prepaid mobile credits?
- How do I see how many Boost credits I have?
- How do I buy Boost credits?
- Will my Boost credits expire?
- Can I get a refund on my Boost credits or send them to my bank account?
- Is there a minimum or maximum amount of Boost credits I can buy?
- What is the maximum amount my Boost account can contain?
- Why are my Boost credits not updated even after my bank account has been debited?
- Why are my Boost credits lower than expected even though I did not make any transactions?
- Why did I receive a timeout message when I was trying to buy more Boost credits?