Boost is designed to make your life easier, one top-up at a time. For your convenience, you only need to sign in to Boost once and will remain signed in everytime you open the Boost app.
For maximum security though, we highly recommend that you log out of the app when you are done using it. To sign out, scroll to your "Profile" screen and scroll down to the "Security" section. Sign out of your account by clicking on the "Sign out" button
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Boost account?
- How do I update my account details?
- Why is my mobile number in use when I register?
- How do I reset my password?
- I am unable to sign into my account
- How do I sign out from my account?
- Can I change the mobile operator tagged to my mobile number?
- Why am I not receiving the verification code during the registration process or when I try to reset my password ?
- I selected the wrong mobile operator, how do I re-select my mobile operator?
- I am experiencing technical difficulties with Boost