Yes, you don't have to pay to download the Boost app from the Google Play Store. There are no hidden fees or charges in Boost. However, do note that you will need to pay for any internet usage that is used to download and use the Boost app.
Articles in this section
- What is Boost?
- Why should I use Boost?
- What can I do with Boost?
- What languages are Boost available in?
- If I have more than one mobile number, can I use one Boost account on all of them?
- Can I use Boost overseas?
- Is Boost available in my city/country?
- How do I contact Boost for help?
- How to submit a request on the Boost website?
- How to submit a request on Boost App?