12 December 2022 until 14 December 2022
This Campaign shall be applicable to all Boost users.
- During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend a minimum of RM50 in a single transaction and make payment with Boost at any of the selected Boost online partner’s website, mobile app or Boost Online Shopping Apptile that are listed herein (please click here for the full list of participating partners) are eligible to receive up to 100x Boost Stars based on the Transaction amount, capped at 12,000 Boost Stars, and subject to paragraph 3 below.
- The Reward will be credited immediately upon eligible and successful Transaction and will appear in the eligible Customer’s “Boost Stars History” in the Boost App.
- The Reward is limited to a total of 10,000 successful Transactions throughout the Campaign Period, on a first-come, first-served basis. For clarity, no further Boost Stars/reward will be given out in the event that the Reward has been fully given out under this Campaign.
- Each eligible Customer may only receive the Reward up to one (1) time under this Campaign and up to a maximum of 12,000 Boost Stars per eligible and successful Transaction only, throughout the Campaign Period. For clarity, subject to the aforementioned, even if a Customer performs more than one (1) Transaction, he may only receive up to a total maximum of 12,000 Boost Stars only for his first Transaction (subject to his Transaction amount) under this Campaign.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have received the Reward under this Campaign are not entitled to the default number of Boost Stars which is tied up to their BoostUP level. For clarity, if a Customer performs a Transaction and the amount spent is RM88, notwithstanding that he is a Silver Sergeant Member, he will only be eligible to receive 8,800 Boost Stars (88*100) under this Campaign.
- The Reward must be utilized by 14 January 2023, failing which the unutilized Reward shall expire and shall be automatically forfeited without notice and the Customers shall have no claim whatsoever against eCode.