- Your PayLater limit is the maximum amount that you are allowed to spend using PayLater at a point in time at our accepted PayLater touchpoints.
- The PayLater limit is split into 2 portions: Pay in 30 days limit and Instalment limits. 1. Pay in 30 days limit is the total portion that can be utilized only using Pay in 30 days method
2. Instalment limit is the portion that can be utilized using Instalment method
3. Note: Pay in 30 days and/or Instalment option may be offered for different touchpoints and use cases subject to our offering.
- Credit limit assigned to customers may vary for different individuals.