15 November - 4 December 2022
- “Meet Santa Claus” is organized by The Spring Management Services Sdn. Bhd.
- By entering this Campaign, you (“Participant”) agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to amend, add or remove any of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice and Participant shall be bound by such changes.
Booking of Slot
- To book a slot, Participant must be above the age of 18 years and register for an account via tHe Spring’s Web App.
- Spend RM200 in single or combined receipts with Boost App at tHe Spring from 15th November 2022 to 4th December 2022. However, each receipt submitted must be RM20 and above.
- Screenshot receipt on Boost App and upload it to tHe Spring’s Web App.
- Choose preferred date and timing to book a slot to Meet Santa Claus.
- Screenshot of each receipt must be submitted individually via tHe Spring’s Web App.
- All receipts must be submitted by 4th December 2022, 8PM.
- Only receipt(s) from Boost App spent at tHe Spring is accepted via tHe Spring’s Web App from 15th November 2022 to 4th December 2022.
- Each Web App account is limited to only one (1) slot. Availability of slots are on first-come, first-served basis.
- One (1) slot is limited to not more than eight (8) people.
- Once the slot is booked, it cannot be re-booked, changed or cancelled.
- It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact number/ email address listed in their Web App account is accurate and updated.
Meet Santa Claus Campaign & Eligibility
- This Campaign will be held at the South Court from 9th November 2022 to 11th December 2022 with selected time slots.
- Each slot runs for five (5) minutes. Participants to be mindful of the time with Santa Claus to ensure all families are able to enjoy their experience.
- All children under 18 years must be accompanied by guardian or parent.
- Parents or guardians must ensure that children are supervised, remain under their control at all times.
- Bookings are essential. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Participants must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the allocated time slot at the Registration Counter located at the South Court.
- Upon arrival at the Registration Counter, Participant must present the e-voucher received on tHe Spring’s Web App for booking confirmation. The Organizers will scan the QR code on the e-voucher for attendance record.
- Participants who are late or failed to attend within the hour of their selected slot, the Organizer will not be obliged to compensate the Participant with an additional slot.
- Participant must comply with all reasonable directions of the Organizers. Participant must wait where directed by Organizers and relevant signage while waiting to Meet Santa Claus. For further information, may refer https://www.thespring.com.my/kchevents