If ever an amount is deducted from your debit card, credit card or bank account even though you failed to buy the Boost credits, please contact us by submitting a request and attach a picture of your bank or credit card statement containing the transaction. We're happy to review and make necessary fixes.
Articles in this section
- Why didn't I receive my RM60 Boost Merdeka Giveaway?
- What is Boost?
- How to redeem my Boost Code?
- How do I become a partner of Boost?
- How do I get free Boost Credits by inviting my friends to Boost?
- Why are my Boost credits not updated even after my bank account has been debited?
- How do I get free Boost Credits by using my friend's Invite Code?
- How can I stand a chance to win RM100 Boost Credits?
- How do I contact Boost for help?
- What is Boost Code?